22 March 2010

ICI Painting Malaysia

ICI Paints Malaysia of ICI Group is one of the world largest paint manufacturers, The Business Holds an prominent position in the decorative paint industry in Malaysia.


I find the prices for ICI paints still competitive in comparative to some cheaper brands. I recently renovated my house and a 5Liter tin of Pearl Glow cost me RM88.00, from the standard colour chart, while the Colour Creation model cost me RM125.00 for a 5Liter tin.

Below are some of the links you may find use full:

1. Feng Shui colours for the year 2010

2. Delux Colour Inspirations 2009/2010

3. Use the handy calculator to find out just how many litres you will need for the surface that you need to paint.

4. Colour Scheme Selector, ICI latest colour scheme selector.


Check out their web site for Promotions and handy tips.