23 September 2010

HOMEDEC 2010 Part 1: Design It

For those of you who are not or were not able to make it to KLCC Convention Center, don't despair. I have carried out some research and have posted in today's topic some brochures to help you in your quest to renovate and fit-out your home.

Please note that I am not promoting or recommending any of the companies who's brochures I have attached. These materials are merely to assist you in your decision making.
For those of you who have managed to make to the exhibition, please don't rush in your decision making. Ask all relevant question needed, and should you not be able to decide then during the promotion period, I am sure you can negotiate with the sales person, long after the exhibition is over.

The brochures attached here are packages offered by the respective companies for:
  1. Fees for designing your interior in 3D visual with plans and with options.
  2. Packages with lump sum price to renovate the back portion of your home.
  3. Packages with lump sum price to fit-out your living room, dining, kitchen and etc
These prices should give you some idea for your renovation costing. But my advise is to allow for some contingency, as there would be extras which the parties concern do not explain until you have signed up with them.

Attachments are in PDF format:
  1. Surfaces Sdn Bhd
  2. Dynamic Design
  3. de Form Interior Sdn Bhd
  4. Dans De Design Sdn Bhd
  5. D Boulevard
  6. Au Courant Associates Sdn Bhd
In the following parts of my blog, I will be addressing some interesting products which I happen to come across during my visit at HOMEDEC 2010 Part1.